N. ROBERT WAGSTAFF
Naturalist Painter of Flora & Fauna
Born and raised in Honolulu, Robert always had an affinity to Hawaii's native flora and fauna.
He received formal art training at The Art Center School of Design in Pasadena, California.
After a successful career in advertising/design Robert pursued his dream of becoming a fine art painter.
His mastery of the gouache medium, and his love of nature guided him towards producing paintings which were "reflections of God's creations".
Robert's work is represented in art collections worldwide, private and corporate.
NATIONAL AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
• SmallWorks North America, Top 40
• Arts for the Parks, Top 100 & Award of Merit
HAWAIIAN AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
• Artists of Hawai'i • Art Maui • Hui No'eau
• Hawai'i Watercolor Society • Maui Watercolorist
• Malama Wao Akua 'O Maui Hikina
• Acquisitions by the Hawai'i State Foundation on Culture & the Arts
• Artist in Residence The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, Maui
• Signature Artwork for The Ritz-Carlton Kapalua's "Celebration of The Arts"
Contributions from some art sales are annually dedicated to conservation groups in the islands that support environmental education of Hawaii's native flora and fauna.
Some of these include: The Nature Conservancy of Hawai'i, Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, and the Fleming Arboretum.
Further information may be obtained by contacting: email@example.com
Fine Art Giclée Limited Edition Prints
by N. Robert Wagstaff
Usually ships in 7 to 10 business days